Thursday 21 November 2013

Lightning Returns Part 4 (possible spoilers)


Last part of Lightning's Fate occurs at Mor Dhona, just a little east. Its a two-part. First is to kill a horde of Anubys. 





And the next, a giant winged-creature appears called Aspect of Chaos. Awwww so cool.....like a male Garuda. I didnt notice until I checked the screenshots that Odin appeared, a different Odin of course. He was there to help us fight this Aspect.



I was able to take many shots because it as relatively empty in the wee morning. :)


After its done, Lightning thanks Odin and walks off. Drat I wished I had more time to see it clearly.
Went back to Gridania for the quest, and the story I suggest you not skip it. Its pretty heart warming.




And this is the Guardian Corps set on my Lalafell. I like it! Thought it wouldnt look as nice on a lala but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment