Wednesday 18 December 2013

2.1 - A look at the Money Sinks.

HOUSING


Small Plot 

Medium Plot 

Large Plot 




Lavender Beds - Gridania

This place is the only one out of three that you have to take a boat to get to, but its free. I dont like that it is quite far from town.
I think a small plot is just the right size for an FC below 50 people. Anyway, not everyone will be on / in the house at the same time. I like the Medium the most but the price is ridic. And forget the large, its best for a 500 people one.

I waited till daylight to see how it looks, and I'm surprised Gridania is nicer than it looks from the Live Letter. My initial opinion was that it was too messy. Plus this place has 2 WATERFALLS. Nuff said. One of my FC mates said the rendering looks like its at the World Tree, but I didnt see any big tree anywhere.




The Goblet - Ul'Dah

What can I say except that its right outside of town, so its the most convenient one. My first pick was Goblet, because they showed the waterfall in this, and the rendering looked so futuristic. But now its become my last pick. But at this point I havent seen Mist yet. Honestly, damn plain but maybe when houses start filling in it might be nicer. You do get a nice view of canyons though.








Mist - Limsa Lominsa

OK this is my winner, I am seriously blown away. I've seen screenshots, videos but they arent as nice when you see it yourself. Its not so dark & gloomy, the weather was just rainy. I may be biased, but look! Doesnt it feel like you are in Santorini? I even have a beach view, a cat servant fanning me while I sip on my Long Island Tea. (JK) And you have to be there for sunset, holy mama...

Mist, wait for me.
And just to show you my...enthusiasm.



No comments:

Post a Comment