Sunday 2 February 2014

Ace Attorney Dual Destinies I (spoilers)

I started playing this a few days ago..and am on case two right now. Case 1 involves Juniper Woods, a friend of Athena's. And this scary looking bomb expert called Ted Tonate. (haha)




There's a new feature from Athena called the Mood Matrix, which kind of allows you to sense the emotions in the person's tone of voice. It's pretty cool. Case 1 is usually happening in court so its a shorter one. 

On to 2, which is a flashback. I'm playing the part of Apollo now. I really liked Apollo's ability, it feels more interesting than the Magatama one. 

*fans self* Even Apollo cant resist Phoenix in a suit. 


One of the witnesses in this case & Trucy's friend. You can see the 3D-ness of that charm plastered on my 'head'. Though charms aren't probably translucent.


The creepy-creeptomatic Man-woman. Just screams GUILTY doesnt he. -_-"


Aww..Athena has the cutest face emotes.


And, the new jailbird Prosecutor, Simon Blackquill. Im sure you've seen him in the promos already. I havent advanced far enough to see more yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment