Friday 4 April 2014

Diabolosical

I got around to doing my HM dungeons. Sunday I was still at 10 Soldieries and I panicked (a little). So i started on them. I stupidly went to queue for normal roulette thinking there will be Sols from it. WRONG. wasted my time running through DD. T^T

Actually it was the Expert DR that gave Sols.



I found Halatali HM the easiest, and its cool we get to fight other 'classes'. 

Brayflox Longstop HM. 
I had heard it was difficult before I went in but it wasnt at all. The last boss you just have to watch out when he runs in circles, and push those bombs as far as possible with aoe skills.

Lost City of Amdapor. With all the fluffy dandruff air. It was pretty fun except we had to compete with server lags. Was so bad my party wiped at Diabolos like 10 TIMES. ugh. But Diabolos is a fun fight. 








No comments:

Post a Comment