Monday 20 October 2014

Las Vegas 3.0 Heavensward Keynotes

Hello all, I guess most of you have seen the premium livestream or are there at the Fanfest itself in Las Vegas.


I was sleeping before this, waking up half groggy but this just jolted me wide awake.




Knights of the Round..


Raising the level cap, WEEE finally! For all classes, even crafters gatherers.


New Area of Ishgard & more.



New dungeons. When they anounced this I heard a lacklustre 'woo' from the crowd. Similarly, I wasnt excited for this too. There's too many dungeons in game now that people dont revisit. Its just something that we do while we level, and for tomes.


New end game raid after the Coil of Bahamut, cant wait to find out what it will be!



These are for certain.



The Viangaa is obviously a joke. But these two might be out.


And, building airships with your FC. This is a no brainer if you have done the recent beast tribe in North Shroud.


New Primal Fights! Now this is exciting. Also, they mentioned a unique primal only to FFXIV.


I think I missed seeing this on the stream. Maybe we get to choose a faction for Ishgard as well.

Many more screencaps but I'll leave you to view them from here:
http://imgur.com/a/OXeUk?gallery#24


No comments:

Post a Comment