Wednesday 5 November 2014

Uncle Octy huh..? *Spoilers**

If you havent done the Hildebrand quest yet, there are spoilers below! 







So I just started on this today. Yea...dont know why I havent already. Guess I wanted to save the best for last. Hildebrand stories always crack me up,

Saw some people with the Ultros minion already so, no surprise. This octo makes its appearance.




HAHA...good one Dour. #statingtheobvious.



Turns out this Octo is a big freakin perv. Well what do you expect, with all those tentacles... :/
Calls himself Uncle Octy. *Big warning signs*


*Inserts mandatory 'wow you dont say' meme here*


Huehue...all the bumps on his noggin.


Godbert is a god hahaha! I burst out laughing when I saw this.


Hi Gilgy.


Ill chase you till the ends of the earth my dear.



Ah, so this is the other guy. I forgot all about him after seeing it in the trailer.


Hildy likes to face-floor all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment