Friday 21 June 2013

Cant wait for Fall.

  


May 13, 2013 — Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that Phoenix Wright™: Ace Attorney™ - Dual Destinies will be available to purchase digitally on Nintendo 3DS™ across Europe and North America in Fall 2013. 


In addition to new faces, many of the past characters are coming back, including Apollo Justice ones. Time to buy a 3DS.



They really did a good job of making it 3D. Not at all shabby & squarish as other fail 3D games out there. But perhaps that was improved due to the new platform. 

Just when fangirls like me cant stop fangirling over Edgeworth...
BAM, Edgeworth in glasses. Thank you Shu Takumi.



Simon Blackquill, new mysterious prosecutor who...evidently looks like a skunk.

Through my search of Dual Destinies, I found out that there's Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2 as well. 




WHY WASN'T I INFORMED!?
(exactly my face when i found it out)

Maybe because its still in the midst of translation. UGH and possibly only completed til the first case. Double URGH.



I am so mad because it looks so interesting but I cant play it.

Also, Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton, also on 3DS. That I kind of knew of but brushed it aside. Now, I am wanting to play it too. Artwork will be done on Capcom's side, so thats a relief.   


Notice how weird Layton looks next to Phoenix, hahaha.. English version TBA while Japanese are already gleefully playing it dammit.

Official Site for Ace attorney 5: http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutensaiban/5/index.html




No comments:

Post a Comment