Saturday 17 January 2015

Rest of the Taiwan Days ~



Ok, I'm just too lazy to blog about Taiwan & too excited to blog about Japan. SO im just going to cram the rest of the photos into this post, OK!? Tbh, all we did was watch cable TV, go out to buy food back, go to the combini, play FFXIV in our room.





Really good Beef Noodle soup. Taiwan has the best beef noodles anywhere, its like even the obscure food stall near our hotel sells even good beef noodles. Look at all that BEEF!







Miramar Entertainment Park which was meh.


Even more food. I regret buying those two riceballs because they needed to be heated up. I used Zh's laptop for it. :S


And this instant noodle is dry, but has the Mala flavour so I like it the most. I find the others way too salty.


Found the Taiwan version of Koi. Theres its called 50 something. Pardon my mandarin. I had the milk tea with tiny bubbles. Nomnom. So gud. 2 days in a row! And thats the amount of stickers we amassed from Family Mart. They give you these for buying a certain amount, and you can collect toys or such with it. I left it for the Hotel owners.



3rd time to Hot Star : Fried Shisamo.


Midnight trip to Macs. We are pigs.


Candy Condoms.




And trying out their KFC. That was the Mala paper chicken, I liked it but Zh doesnt. Their fried chicken is paler and not as nice as Singapore's.






This was the other thing i liked, aside from the ice cream wrappy! This grilled mochi on a stick! I thought I wouldnt be able to find it but its in a corner in XMD. First day i got the black sesame one, which was soooo good. I heard the cheese was a popular one but it seriously smells like garbage! Maybe its different when you eat it but the smell is way off-putting.

Second day i got the matcha one. Man...i wanted to buy like 3.

Yea ok thats kind of it for Taiwan. If only our friend was able to visit. The sole purpose of coming was to see him but oh well..hes a busy person now.


No comments:

Post a Comment