Sunday 4 January 2015

The Final Witness




Yessss.....did ittttt!! It took a lot of practice, a lot of time, a lot of effort for this. Makes me think if its even worth so much, but after it all, yes it is.

Tonight, or this morning, we finally downed the beast. We wiped 2 times at 1%. Can you believe the sheer agony..it was probably like 20k and we hit enrage. First one we were too careful and enrage came. Second one I ran out of mana and couldnt top the tank up, the flare killed the melee and we couldnt down in time during enrage.


3rd time I decided to drop stoneskin on the tanks before megaflare, because I was being careful previously. But that saved me alot of mana. And for the earthshaker targets, I used Cure 1 instead of 2 because at this phase it doesnt hit much. By the time the last Ark Morn came, I has sufficient mana but ask my bard for ballad, he said "nah think I wont sing mana" because it was already 1% and we killed that son of a bitch.


Man. I wasnt even looking at Baha's HP, my eyes were only on the party list and the pylons. Life of a healer, means youll be looking at the bars every fight. I dont even notice the names of monsters most of the time. Thats the Pants and Sword btw.




Dreadwyrm Sword for Paladin.


And the Wind-up Louisoix that fights with a Wind-up Bahamut. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment