Monday 18 May 2015

Bravely Default and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright


I finally got around to buying Bravely Default last week and have been playing it whenever Im not raiding. It has grown to be quite addictive. I just reached Ancheim, which is the second town in the game. Meaning new jobs to unlock :D


(The above was posted like months ago)
I kind of stopped playing after I got defeated by the ninja and Klint. What an annoying pair. Keeps stealing my potions and healing back! >:( So I had no choice but to search online for help. I then used 3 black mages and just focused on the ninja. Klint will run away when one of them reaches half HP. And it worked. After months I beat it. -_- Thats not the worst part. The next one is the fat chairman AND KLINT. god...I just shut down the game and decided to not play it anymore. 

---


I like this one! Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. You get to switch between Layton and Wright, best of both worlds. The story itself is very riveting, almost to completion now after a few days. :)






Cute animals everywhere.



The artwork for the puzzles has improved a lot, it feels like.


No comments:

Post a Comment