Monday 4 May 2015

GTA V - its a setup its a setup its a setup



I've finished! The story mode of this game. This song is really good!
Honestly, I was never set out to do the story mode of this because at the start it didnt seem interesting. But ZH told me its good so I tried it out. Since, I cant play online mode all the time, and I had to wait for my friends to do the Heist together. 



Franklin is one lucky mofo, living in this pad for free. Look at this smug face of his.


"3 lifetimes for you to achieve this, dawg."


"At the Meltdown premiere!"


Online mode is done too, Heists-wise. We did the Pacific Standard Heist about 3 times already. The money is really good. So I bought an Insurgent. Look at ma baby! *v* Its so tanky and huge, I love it.


Me, Joel and ZH after the completion of Pacific Standard. #Swag 
Whenever we come back out into Freemode after a heist, a boxing fight breaks out and we try killing each other. It starts from fists and ends with rocket launchers. o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment