Saturday 29 March 2014

FFXIV Patch 2.2: Day 2


I dont know what this Sun minion is supposed to do. You can poke it and it bobs up and down, but it wont follow you. WHY!? Maybe theres some dungeon thats pitch dark and requires everyone to pull these out and light up a path. HM01 FLASH!


I decided to do my Atma quest. Since everyone else was and I want to get a start on it. Some people as of today have gotten their Atmas already. :o


Here you can see where the dude wants you to go for the FATEs.





Then I spent some time gathering Soil & Seeds...and planting my garden. I hope my guildies will help me water them..those lazy bunch of bones...


Ball-dancing with my partner while waiting for Fates.



Yea we spent quite a long time in Moraby, but I was the one who got the Atma here. So now Light & I are tied 2-2. I continued Fating in Camp Bronze Lake and that was a dissappointment. :( Like 4 hours NADA. *sniffle*

No comments:

Post a Comment