Sunday 23 March 2014

Eorzea Collection 2


If you missed the Live Letter like me that day ( I dont know why they put it at 530pm when everyone is still at work -_-) , there's still the Eorzea Collection to look forward to. I took some screencaps, super excited for Spriggan Cap!! :D



Ah, so the roe in the middle has to be wearing caster gear. Previously they showed a cute lala SMN wearing this robe too. And theres the ever-present Bard.



Hmm..i cant tell what the Green guy is, but that lalafell looks really cute.


Oh yes, the new dance they previewed. I cant tell if it will be one dance, otherwise its going to be a long one. Looks pretty funny when a Roe does it. Lalafells are going to own it.


Gardening gear, I approvez.


Paladin with glowy red weapon. Have a feeling its the new Allagan. Current ones glow blue.


AHHH, the pet they featured! Cant remember if its a Wind Up Bahamut? And comes from Veteran Rewards?


Hmm...this cant be WHM COULD IT?!? The staff looks like its the Whm one. Hm...its very un-whitemagey to me. I had thought its more for Scholar. Its one of those sets that either you love it or hate it. And i think alot of people are hating it on the forums, lol. Well, looks good on a lala.


And the group shot to end the video. Cant wait for new gears!

No comments:

Post a Comment