Friday 21 March 2014

Patch 2.2 Upcoming Gears.

I was hoping to document this before the live letter today, but seems i too late ! Anyways, i haven't watched it. It's on at the moment but i am making my way home as i type this.

I read the forums today and people were speculating that AF2 won't be out this patch, and that these pictures shown were of the Soldiery, Gerolt's crafted, and new Allagan sets. 

Hmm...but somehow, I'm a little confused. There's just too many different sets out there, I'm just hoping that the whm AF2 isn't the red dunce outfit. 


Same goes for the Bard armor and bow. Do you realise for major patches they show Bard gear mainly? The demo of CT previously was a Bard as well.




I think the lalafell smn looks really awesome, frankly I would never think a dark skinned lala would look good but this is beyond words. I want that robe!



Then it shows the dye-able versions of current armor sets like Battlemage, Acolyte, Cavalry, Infantry..I have a feeling Battlemage will be all over the place. It is one of the best, or not THE best, looking set for caster.


And these will be the new gears from Allagan Tombstones of Soldiery. Yup. Before that people were speculating it would be Chronology, and I thought wow, sounds good. I need to farm some Chronos.

But now its confirmed to be Soldiery. Hahahaa...well. no biggie. In a month or two people wouldnt give a damn and farm Soldiers.


My first thought on seeing my WHM armor was..."oh, okay". I wasnt overwhelmed but I wasnt underwhelmed. It is acceptable, better than Darklight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment