Wednesday 19 March 2014

I BEAT THIS SYSTEM AWYEAHHH



So, after failing countless times yesterday till the wee mornings..Fox & Syl are trying again today. With me & Light. I was prepared for a looong night ahead, with many failures.

First few times we tried, fireballs totally creamed us in the first phase. I took so many hits i died. After like the third time, we reached the dreadnaughts phase, but Light took a big Death Sentence.

The BLM says he has to go after this next run. So we go, not knowing what to expect.
The dps was good, so was the other SCH. Light wasnt dying. We reached divebombs, aetherial profusion, twisters, dreadnaughts, neurolinks...Hp is dropping and I am just watching Light's Hp and Twin's castbar.

And yes baby...after months, the hardest boss to date.. (well maybe not months)







And guess what weapon dropped. My Allagan cane. I wasnt even expecting it. Frankly, I had a feeling Allagan bow would drop. SOOOPER happy. :D

Now...all's left is to wait for 27th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment