Thursday 12 February 2015

World of Darkness



The new installation to Crystal Tower is World of Darkness. I found this one to be the most fun out of the 3. Our first run we went in blind, much like everyone else. But we slowly figured out how to do it.

Every wekk we do a Full FC CT ST WOD run for the weekly quest. Its so fun.




The first boss is this giant ahriman. I like it when he makes the whole room turn into this red & blue with rainbows. *happy place* Along with the clockwork thing.




Second boss, a multi-headed Hydra. It has so many mechanics. Lightning, Honey, adds, ice, etc. Really keeps you on your toes. Or fingertips.



Ceberus. I hope thats how you spell it. This is the most innovative fight in a while. You get to turn into a mini and get eaten by him, then you enter an alternate world which is his stomach in order to pacify him. #raidception



The dark depths of the stomach. Coooll


Last boss is Cloud of Darkness. Which is just scary. Well I find it scary. It reminds me of Medusa.



I liked this fight too, except when we wipe. Lol. Much opportunity for mass killing people with that skill.



No comments:

Post a Comment