Saturday 14 February 2015

Yokohama to Tokyo

Time to check out of Continental and leave for Tokyo. Took the train to Shibuya, to Shinjuku & to Asagaya. It was raining and super cold, we were still a bit early for check in so we went to eat ramen first, to warm up. We found the hotel. Its called Hotel Route Inn Asagaya. Free breakfast daily. Theres even a combini in the hotel, so its very convenient for us.





We unpacked and went downstairs for food haul. This was my dinner. You can see the rain didnt make us want to go out for food. 3:


The Suntory Cola beer is DA BOMB. So is the matcha mochi ice cream at the left. I miss it!

Ok so the next day morning I blogged about it in a seperate post, which was the one we went to Eorzeaaaa Cafeeee which I'll link here if you havent seen .

After that we walked around Akihabara. So many One Piece goodss, drool.





THIS. THIS was the Chopper Robo setto I saw & wanted to buy but ZH said no. Later on I found out you can combine all these into the Chopper Ultimate form! *O* Please go google it , you will see what I mean. One box only costs 800 yen. Its only 40 bucks total, PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY! Now who can I get to buy it and ship it here for me?


Dis is fat chocobo doll we saw in a shop. Costs around 70 bucks.






We came to this old school Nintendo shop last year, but came in again for a look see.
And then it was time to head back~

No comments:

Post a Comment