Thursday 23 April 2015

GTA V: exploring Los Santos


I was playing Story Mode today, and i'm up to the point where Trevor has found Michael and here, Michael went to the FIB (haha). The view here is spectacular at night! You should come see it. Look at that huge cloud hovering over the city.



A side view of the Vinewood Sign.


The Bureau looks like some astrological site.


In the afternoon, I chanced upon a makeshift replica of Hollywood Blvd, or whatever its called. This is the place with all the stars' names on the floor. There was a tourist bus that goes around showing you where celebrities live. So I hopped on too. (Costs me $40) I was trying to find the Playboy Mansion. And find it I did!


It gets more crowded at night time.


And...Before this Trevor was stuck in some god-knows-where place that I didnt leave him at, So I was trying to get him home but this mountain was in the way. I chanced upon a cable car ride that took me up to this mountain. View was foggy but awesome. Parachuted back to the house. #Daredevil


2 poor souls rest here.


That day, my online character decided to get los ridiculosos and wear biking shorts. Super gay. And taking a bathroom selfie like a girl. HAHA.


That is my car. The armored Kuruma in Hot Pink! I previously had an Infernus but this is probably the only car you'll need for everything. You can zoom into any big fight guns blazing, sitting in this baby and not die. As long as they dont shoot a rocket at you.

1 comment: