Friday 3 April 2015

Having fun in The Sims 4


I just started playing The Sims 4 and its really fun!
The new sims creation is much smoother and the clothes dont look like granny store knock-offs. Hairstyles are much nicer for females, but males can still use an improvement. You can adjust the bust size, waist, thighs all by sliding your mouse.


Almost-max boob slider, because max just looks too ridiculous.


Just showing you the house I built for my Sim. This is the bathroom. I just like stone walls a lot.
I caught my sim drinking and pee-ing at the same time! They are really kicking up the multi-tasking system.



 Here is the entrace way. I have this open archway so you can see the kitchen / dining table from here.


The kitchen is my favourite part. Brick walls and brick floors. And i like to fill it with flowers & decorative items. I couldnt find the dishwasher in Buy mode somehow...


This is the living room. I have it pretty small, since I hardly let her watch TV. Theres Whitebeard's Ship. Dont correct me, it is. And an unobstructed view of my balcony + zen garden.


Balcony area. Gardening is turning out to be pretty fun. You can plant vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers. You have to tend to them though, and you get to evolve them to a better grade. Im wondering if there are more varieties to grow.


And there's my thrown together "zen garden". I was sort of having fun with all the new outdoor tools and plants so I just put whatever I liked. That giant cherry tree couldnt be seen unless I zoom out till here.


No comments:

Post a Comment