Tuesday 21 April 2015

GTA V Online


Been playing Grand Theft Auto V since the launch for PC online last week. I didnt think of playing this but Light went and bought me a copy. At first I wasnt that into it but gradually it became more fun. I have never played GTA at all before this, so I had to learn the controls and how the game works. 

It definitely is more fun when u get to play with your friends, and the Heists are the highlight of it all. One night we spent hours trying to clear Prison Break. 


This is the Snapmatic app in your phone, which you can use to take selfies and photos, with filters and borders to customise. Below is one of me & Light, wreaking havoc in the city and going to the top of the tallest building to parachute down. The parachuting  didnt go well and we both splat and died. Lol.


Such cool. And then we continued to push npcs, kill players and run from cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment