Monday 27 April 2015

Mangoes on their ears (Heanvensward Benchmark)!


Benchmark for Heavensward is released today. Everyone is trying out the new Au Ra customization. I must say I like the Xaela more than the other one. Its more exotic. The scales and horns really match with the dragoon armor. Though that means all you can play is dragoon. o_o




New Au Ra Hairstyles are much nicer than what we have now. It feels smoother and more anime-ish. Light doesnt like this face for females, he says it looks like mangoes on their ears. :S



Im thinking of playing the male Au Ra. This hair is so Bomb. Its what I expected for Elezen but they turned out to be limp pale sticks. Now these are more muscular and taller, and look mean. :)



The other races get 2 new hairstyles each for male and female. The classic dad hair, the poofy ponytail for males. And braids and high ponytail for females.

Then the Benchmark itself. Its not really an issue for my PC to handle FFXIV, but I tested it for fun, and to watch the cinematics. At first I didnt set it to my full resolution, and full screen mode, but the results are nearly the same.



Seeing that Lala WHM makes me wonder if I play a male Au Ra, how am I going to pull off that new AF robe....

No comments:

Post a Comment