Thursday 9 April 2015

One Piece Bandai Chopper Mecha full set !


I saw these in Japan last December, but I didnt get it, and regretted. Mostly because Zh didnt approve and I had no luggage space. But since my brother went this time, I asked him to get it for me :D So happy with these boxes.


As like the ships, they give you stickers to paste. They have variations for Chopper's facial expressions so I used all different ones for the 5 sets.




It was kind of tough putting the small tiny pieces together. Look at some of these parts and stickers! I dont think a grown man could do it. And in order to paste these stickers as good as possible, I had to keep my nails.


One set gives u a sitting chopper and a standing. The sitting one will be on the vehicle, while the standing is like an extra toy.




Putting the parts together. And...TADA!


Coolest things ever! (Ok maybe not ever) But it looks so precious sitting over in my shelf right now. 
I like the red claw the most! 


All the different faces I put on Chopper.








The second part about getting all the sets is you can then combine it to build Chopper's Ultimate form.


Reassembling the parts to look like this...!




Cool huh? :) Though I still prefer to see them as individual vehicles.
My ships arent completed though. I only have Thousand Sunny and Moby Dick. Hopefully , I will be able to get all as well. Hope Bandai comes out with more sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment