Sunday 5 April 2015

The Sims 4 : Big Oranges and second house building


The previous post I mentioned the boob slider. Well, now you can see for yourself. This isnt the maximum size. And this sleepwear looks really good too.


Wanted to show you a playful painting my sim did! Look at how cute the fruits are! ^o^


And these collectibles are too adorable. You can dig them from these rocks that spawn outside in your neighbourhood.


I read up on the new career options they had and I really wanted to try the Astronaut one, so I began building another Sim & another house. This time I wanted a rocket in the middle, with the rest of the house centered around it.


Tada! Build mode all done, now to furnish.


The overall view of it.


Firstly, the kitchen. For this house I figured out how to use the tall walls function. So it feels more chic. I had wanted an industrial concept for this, so some areas still have untouched concrete walls & floors.


The living area I initially had a less "grand" idea in mind. But I liked these bookshelves so much I decided to change it up, make it become more "Cambridge" like. And I wanted these toy vehicles, But there are no shelving units yet, so tables it is.


I always like my bathrooms stoned. It just feels more in tune with nature as I make the Nature call. (hue) I sized up that giant potted plant, but this resizing feature is still buggy. For mirrors it glitches out, and some other items dont size up even thought the boxes are bigger.


The bedroom/study. I kept the dry walls, think it looks good here. Some robot toys on my table that the cleaner keeps playing with. >:( I just dumped a toy castle there for the heck of it. The chess and treadmill are for the job related skills. And can you see the One Piece backpack? Hehe.


Overall view with walls up. You can see my entry way is pretty simple. One giant ass lamp, a coat rack & a vase of sakura. Tadao Ando would be pleased. The exterior house is untouched dry wall too.



And a few simdays later, my rocket is ready! I thought it would be bigger but oh well, it looks sweet!
I read that sims can die in outer space so I was scared to send her, but theres collectibles to get there...so I made her upgrade all the parts first. And blasto..


She was doing ok till Martians caught her. The landing back was so smooth.... :(
When the rocket landed back on earth, it was so loud I jumped in my seat. Thank god my sim didnt die though. No more space exploring for you young lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment